Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Cupcakes......Monster High and Colour Riot.

 
I had a really late sleep deprived night but I had decided  that I was going to make these little treats for one my son's lovely classmate who loves monster high ( http://muppyat.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/monster-high-party-pinata-cake.html ) and some for another good friends of ours. Only problem was I was not in a state to try out any elaborate designs, so the design element on these cupcakes are bit on the minimalistic side :-), I hope they enjoyed it in spite of it.





2 comments:

  1. They were peeeerfect :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and very glad that you loved them :-). Had a lovely day at your place and the cake was lovely and Yummy.

      Delete

It would be so lovely to hear your feedback. Please comment.