Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Vintage......


This was one of my quick creations for a dinner at a good friend of ours.  A design on the run, just had couple of hours to make this one ( Baked the cake in the morning, left it to cool, went shopping, started decorating at 3:30 pm  and finished at 6:30pm, took photos  and was ready by 7:15pm . That was not bad I thought but my hubby as usual thought otherwise ;-), We were 1hr & 15mins LATE!!!! according to him. Funny thing was when we reached our friend's place, most of them were arriving just then hee...heee, that made me feel so much better. Had a really lovely long  night, came back home at 2am and I had another set of cupcakes to do in the morning..............












No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be so lovely to hear your feedback. Please comment.