Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

A Double sided 16th Birthday Cake.

As usual this is not my initial  design  it had much more... so much more on it but TIME...  Time... time (only 3 days start to finish).... always plays against me or rather maybe I happen to think I am a SUPER WOMAN and falls short of it:-( .  Now if you happened to notice any gaps in the cake design you know why!!. So this is what I ended up doing.

A cake I had promised a long while back to a dear little girl who is actually a lovely young lady now.  I found out she loves the colour blue, loves music, plays  Piano and Saxophone , watches horror movies and loves reading.  I couldn't do all of them so decided to pick on a couple to create this cake..... a double sided Piano/Saxophone Cake.  She LOVED it , hope you do too....

Used Satin Ice Fondant to create this cake.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be so lovely to hear your feedback. Please comment.